Meredith was a guest on This Week In Weddings talking about:
- The history and period of time that shaped this generation
- How parenting styles changed over time, and how this change affecting Millennials behavior
- Communicating with Millennials
- The strengths Millennials have when it comes to collaboration and brainstorming
- Some of the biggest challenges you might face when employing Millennials
- Changes you can make today to your website to better appeal to Millennials
Ultimately, Carolyn met a soul mate in wedding planner Meredith Commender. With Commender’s help, the couple was able to bring the wedding they never knew they wanted to life without the stress that often comes with planning such an event.
They wanted to incorporate elements of Christina’s Hispanic-Catholic upbringing and Rehan’s Pakistani-Muslim background into their union, so they called on Significant Events of Texas to help pull together all the details of the wedding day.
We return to the Pashtun Fusion wedding celebration of Maharani Shereen and her beloved Don at the Aristide | Mansfield. This venue is absolutely perfect for weddings! With the rich, historic 18th century Italian Villa design and the amazing architectural motifs scattered throughout the grand staircase and ballroom; it truly is the details that sets this venue apart.
Get ready to be dazzled, Maharanis, because today we’re bringing you a larger than life South Asian wedding straight out of Dallas, Texas! Significant Events of Texas marvellously planned the spectacular shaadi at the InterContinental Dallas, while Weddings by Farah took charge of design and decor! As Maharani Ambreen entered the spectacular venue, she was ultra radiant, with fabulous, perfectly polished hair and makeup by Ms Painted Lady and a stunning red outfit! After enjoying the delicious food from the InterContinental Dallas, the blushing bride and her Raja danced all night to every expertly curated song Outspoken Visions Entertainment played!